Tuesday, July 30, 2013

WELCOME TO MY LIFE AKA CHANNEL 9'S BIG BROTHER!!

Okay so first I'd like to say that I don't mean Big Brother is my life like I feel like someone is always watching me (not a nutcase!) but I mean it more in the way that I am OBSESSED with Big Brother the TV show! I've watched every single one since it started in Australia and even a few of the foreign ones even though they're shit compared to ours lol.

Anyway I'm gonna be watching Big Brother every night and giving you guys a professional insight into my favourite show and keeping you up to date with secrets and predictions because I'm normally always right with all that stuff. Tell all your friends to bookmark this page and I promise I'll update it every night and if I miss an episode you can bet that I'll have plenty to say about it the next day!

And remember BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING SO YOU BETTER COME BACK TO MY SITE BECAUSE HE'LL KNOW IF YOU HAVEN'T!! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment